We can not undermine the role of comprehensive education that leads to the developments of a well rounded personality and this is what we aspire for academic, physical. Intellectual, cultural , ethical and spiritual growth of the child. We have formulated our academic programs on the bedrock of the belief that a sound learning process is essentially a six – level hierarchy, where knowledge occupies the lowest rung of cognition. Hence following objectives of education system are followed at Madhav Vidhya Sankul:
- Acquisition of tools of formal learning namely, literacy, numeric, and manual skills.
Acquisition of knowledge through observation, study and experimentation in areas of social and natural sciences.
- Development of physical strength and team spirit through games and sports.
Acquisition of skills for planning and executing socially useful productive work with a view of making education work based.
- Acquisition of skills of purposeful observation.
- Acquisition of habits of co-operative behavior within the family, school, and community.
- Development of aesthetic perception and creativity through participation in artistic activities and observation of nature.
- Development of social responsibility by inculcating (individually as well as collectively) of appreciation of the culture and life styles of persons of other religions, regions and countries; and readiness to server the weaker and the deprived people.
- Development of the desire to participate in productive and other process of community life and to serve the community.